What do I need to bring to my appointment?

please bring your current insurance card, a list of current medications and past surgeries, and your copay. If any paperwork needs to be completed please print out the proper forms and bring them with you. If you are a new patient please come 10 minutes early so that we can process all your information.

What if I have an urgent need or problem after regular office hours?

If a problem arises and the office is already closed, call the main office number and the answering service will get in touch with the on call Urologist. There is always a Urologist on call to help assist you with any needs.

How do I request my medical records?

To request medical records please log on to the patient portal and send a secure message to the office. Include what information you are looking for, where you would like the information sent (including a fax and phone number). After the request has been received, allow 3-5 business days for your records to be sent.

What hospitals do the Doctors perform surgeries?

The doctors perform surgeries at American Fork Hospital, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, Timpanogos Regional Hospital, Central Utah Surgical Center, and Riverwoods Surgical Center.

When can I bring my vasectomy sample in?

When you are ready to bring in your post vasectomy sample, call the office to make sure a doctor is in. Then come between 9-11 AM or 1:30-3:00 PM. Please keep sample at body temperature, and bring it into the office as soon as possible after collection.

How can I request a medication refill?

To request a refill on a medication, log on to the patient portal and click the ‘prescriptions’ link. Here, you may send a message to the correct provider to request a refill, or ask a question. Allow 3-5 business days for the medication request to be received by the pharmacy.

How do I pay my bill?

Contact the Granger billing office at 801-965-3720 for any Granger Medical Bills. They can answer questions and collect payments on Granger statements.