At Summit Urology, know how important treatments for urinary conditions can be, to not only reduce symptoms, but drastically improve your quality of life. We offer a variety of treatments for many urinary conditions and symptoms for both men and women.
We utilize an array of in-office procedures and laboratory testing to diagnose and treat symptoms. Some of the conditions we treat and diagnose include:
- Bladder Cancer: We perform in-office biopsies, and provide a variety of in-office and surgical interventions for bladder cancer
- Bladder Stone
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Stricture Repairs & dilations
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sling procedures for both men and women
- Overactive Bladder: There are a variety of treatments for overactive bladder, including medication, Botox Injections, and surgical interventions like the Interstim System. These can greatly reduce symptoms and improve quality of life.
- Urinary retention
- Urinary Tract Infections: New technology allows for genetic testing of urinary tract infections to help us better treat your individual causes of redcurrant and persistent infections